Whether you have an event that you want to tell the world about, or you simply want to stand out on your local community noticeboard, this A4 Marketing Poster will make sure it happens!
- 4 different layout options to choose from
- Files provided in both standard Australian size - 297mm x 210mm and standard US size - 8.5" x11"
- Edit colours, fonts and images to match your brand
- Use for yourself with a personal license or for your clients with a commercial license
- Instant download
- Lifetime access to updates
- When you purchase this template, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to download your template in the relevant file type chosen on purchase.
- File types available include Canva or Adobe InDesign.
- You will be able to edit the elements, add content + imagery, remove pages, add pages and other customisations to create your unique design.
For Canva files: Fonts used within this Design that are included with FREE Canva accounts are - Bodoni FLF + Montserrat. To use the script font Sallome you will need to download the font at the link below and upload it into your paid Canva account.
If you don't want to purchase a Canva license we have used Moontine for script headings within this file - a similar font included with FREE Canva accounts.Link to Sallome font is here: https://creativemarket.com/GRAPHICPRESS/2927083-Sallome
For InDesign files: To use the Indesign Templates offered by The Design Order you will require a paid account with Adobe which gives you access to open and use these files.Free fonts used within this Design include - Bodoni Moda and Montserrat that are provided with your template files. The script font Sallome is a Commercial font that will need to be purchased separately at the link below. Link to Sallome font is here: https://creativemarket.com/GRAPHICPRESS/2927083-Sallome
Terms and Conditions
Please read our full terms and conditions here >
Due to the nature of digital products, The Design Order templates are non-refundable. We want you to be happy with your order, please contact us before making a purchase with any queries.
When you purchase the template, you are purchasing a licence to use the template for permitted uses only. This means you cannot re-sell the template or distribute it to another person. A full list of permitted uses is detailed here (See point 11.)
Photographs and Images
All example images of templates displayed on the Website contain photographs and images provided by third-parties for demonstration purposes only. These photographs and images are not included in the template purchase and are for demonstration purposes only. The Design Order does not own the intellectual property rights in these photographs and images and is not selling them to you or granting you a licence for their use. You will need to source photographs and images and obtain permission from any third-parties if you wish to include photographs and images in your use of the template.